COLLEGE OPEN DAY
Parents, friends and community members are invited to attend the College Open Day from 9.15am on Friday 29th May for a tour of the school, followed by a morning tea in the library.
FRED Fund Now Open!
Got a Dream? Need Money to Achieve it?
- Go on a camp that develops your personal interests?
- Investigate your family history?
- Provide that thing that your community really needs?
- Learn to walk a tight rope?
- What is your dream?
- is new,
- is here in Bright and surrounds, and
- is to help students in years 5 – 12 to do worthwhile things,
- is for you or a group of you.
There’s about $1,000 available per year!
Get the FRED Fund application form and guidelines from Bright P-12 College (or see links below).
- Applications close on Thursday 4 June.
- (But this deadline may have to be extended!)
- Fiona Forbes 0433 160 766 or
- Sarah Nicholas 0408 423 571
GALLIPOLI OAK PLANTING
College Captains assist RSL members planting a Gallipoli Oak on the school grounds. Read more about the Gallipoli Oaks Project: http://gallipolioaks.org/
2015 PREP STUDENTS
Our new Prep students have settled into school life at Bright P-12 very quickly, and as you will see, looking very relaxed in their new environment. Have a fantastic year Prep class of 2015!
(Photo courtesy of North East Media)
SECONDARY VACCINE PROGRAM – Transfer of Contact Information to Local Council
Please read letter regarding the school passing on information to the Alpine Shire for vaccination program – this is relevant to Years 7-10 families. Immunisation letter
CRICOS provider name: Department of Education and Training
CRICOS provider code: 00861K